Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Ramsey shooting

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    jesus christ are you serious?

    you are defending a guy that tried to kill another person in cold blood?

    yeah, hes a POS, im sorry its the truth.
    and id say it to whoever the ****'s face i want to

    any person that tries to take another person's life is a PIECE OF ****

  2. #22
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    B13 I really don't just follow you around because its not following you around if you are on every **** thread. And I really don't have a problem with you as a person because hell I wouldn't know you from adam if you was right next to me. Sometimes( I hate to admit it) agree with you. Other times, I can't help myself but think, what are you thinking. The onlything that I have a problem is talking about a dead guy when you actually don't know exactly what went on. I mean if that was your brother or even you would you want somebody badmouthing them?
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Coeburn22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2008
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    i neva said i was defendin wat he did.and biggin if u were 2 say that 2 my face u would b pickin urself up offa tha ground. and the girl he shot has forgiven him so y kant i? u ppl say **** bout em kuz u dnt knw him and dnt knw wat he has done 4 ppl.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    I don't know the details. I was only commenting on the thread about the kids and the girl. Yeah, I pretty much agree with everyone else on this board cause why try to kill someone who is defenseless ? Makes no sense. Yeah, he pretty much is a piece of **** and I wouldn't care to tell you that to your face. I am too old, stubborn and crippled to run, so you know where I stand.

    BTW, for what it is worth, I have an awfully hard time trying to follow your "shorthand" Coeburn22. Wonder if anyone else is having the same problem.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Coeburn22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2008
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    all of u r POS's as well then kuz 4 u 2 continuously tell sum1 that sum1 from their family is a POS after sumthin as tragic as this is extremely low.i neva defended wat he did i juss said i wasnt gunna let any1 badmouth him kuz he is not here and i do not want 2 remember him 4 the horrible thing that he did.i want 2 remember him as the person who always looked out 4 me and guided me.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    i cant even understand what you said, you need to go back to school

    your grammar is almost as pathetic as your morals


    if SOMEONE TRIES TO KILL ANOTHER PERSON, then yeah they lose all respect in my book.

    oh and mr big and bad gon knock me to the ground haha

    look, you may be involved in the situation, but to look objectively, the guy is a douchebag, he tried to kill another person, simple as that

  7. #27
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeburn22 View Post
    all of u r POS's as well then kuz 4 u 2 continuously tell sum1 that sum1 from their family is a POS after sumthin as tragic as this is extremely low.i neva defended wat he did i juss said i wasnt gunna let any1 badmouth him kuz he is not here and i do not want 2 remember him 4 the horrible thing that he did.i want 2 remember him as the person who always looked out 4 me and guided me.

    Well at least this piece of **** can spell.
    GO VOLS

  8. #28
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    I dont give a **** what happened but imo hes a piece of ****. And I could care less who gets ****ed about it.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    I know I said I was done with the thread, but just clicked on my yahoo front page and the story was a headline.

    NORTON — A 24-year old Norton woman is recovering from gunshot wounds after being shot late Wednesday by a man who killed himself.

    Authorities believe Meekaeel Dominic Han****, 29, of Roanoke, shot Nakia Baker at her residence in the Ramsey section of Norton before turning the gun on himself.

    Norton police responded to a 911 call from the public housing complex in Ramsey at around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday, and found Baker sitting outside her apartment with a gunshot wound to her leg and two bullet wounds in her torso. Police found Han****'s body in an upstairs bedroom with a fatal gunshot to the head.

    Authorities believe Han**** committed suicide after shooting Baker. Baker was transported to Johnson City Medical Center and reported to be in serious but stable condition.


    Man wounds Norton woman, kills self - Kingsport Times-News Online


    ____________

    The "1's" and "4's" in place of words gets old quick, its a computer, not a cell.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ramsey shooting

    I know it's not my place to say so on this board, but it'd probably be best to leave this subject alone, or at least just to the facts of it for now. It's a tragedy any way you look at it.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •